Hydrotherapy Brisbane is the leading provider of aquatic physiotherapy in Brisbane. Founded and directed by Julie Harrison and Judy Larsen, our practice has been providing outstanding physiotherapy services to the Brisbane community for over twenty years.
We have previously operated out of facilities at the Wesley Hospital, St Andrews Hospital and Sinnamon Park, but are very excited to throw open the doors to our brand-spanking-new facility located in Aspley, on Brisbane’s north side.
This privately run facility has been custom designed to maximise our clients’ warm water experience. Our goal is to bring a new level of health, wellness and aquatic therapy to the members of our community. And we would love for you to be a part of it!
- To continue being the national leaders in providing aquatic physiotherapy treatment and training
- To provide an inclusive, supportive environment to promote the health and wellness of our entire client community
- To maintain our hydrotherapy pools to the highest possible standards of service, safety and hygiene.
How can I use the pool?
We have multiple programs and options for using the pool and becoming a part of our therapeutic community. The links below can help provide more information.
- Individual one-on-one consultations with a trained professional (including physiotherapist, physiotherapist assistant and exercise physiologist).
- Group classes, including: Balance and Mobility, Arthritis, Aquamums (pregnancy), water aerobics,
- Personal exercise with a specialised program: one of our trained professionals will create a personalised exercise program to suit your individual needs.
For external practitioners:
- External professionals (such as physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, personal trainers and other exercise professionals) can refer their patients to us at the pool for the management of their hydrotherapy.
- Training: As the national leader in providing expert training and education for physiotherapists and other practitioners, we pride ourselves on the courses and packages that we offer. Please see our Training page for further information.